Husband Tag

~HUSBAND TAG~

Whats your husbands name? Thomas Wood Douglas
How long have you been married? Almost two and a half years
How long did you date? We dated 6 months, but then had a 10-month engagement! (I know...crazy!)
How old is he? 25 in February
Who eats more sweets? Tommy...he's a big chocolate fan!
Who is a better singer? Probably me, but I've been a singer most of my life
Who is smarter? It depends. I'm more "book smart". Tommy is more "street smart".
Who does the laundry? Both of us, but usually Tommy
Who pays the bills? Tommy
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me!
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn yet! :)
Who cooks dinner? We take turns
Who drives? Tommy
Who is the first to say they are wrong? Usually Tommy
Who kissed who first? Tommy went in for it first...but I guess I was asking for it! Haha!
Who asked who out first? Tommy did
Who wears the pants? I do, definitely! (You can even ask him!)

I tag: Kelsie, Jenny, and Liz

2 comments:

Mittelstadt Family said...

So I would totally do this tag thing but to be honest, I don't know how. Give me a little more time to figure it out.

"Just the Four of Us" said...

That is so cute. You guys are so cute together...