skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mr. and Mrs. Tommy Douglas

Tommy and I met at Southern Utah University and got married on August 4, 2006. Tommy graduated in Accounting, then received his MBA; I graduated Summa Cum Laude in Athletic Training. No kids yet, but I'm sure it'll happen soon enough! As of now, we're enjoying sunny Las Vegas and looking forward to a new chapter in our lives together!

The Douglas Christmas Tree!


 

2 comments:

Mallory Nikolaus said...

So cute!

I miss you!

December 17, 2008 at 2:26 AM  
Mallory Nikolaus said...

So Cute!

I miss you!

December 17, 2008 at 2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

From SUU to Eternity

The happiest day of my life!

True Love's Kiss
Tehani and Tommy Douglas
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
View my complete profile

Family and Friends

  • 2009 International Miniature Miss
  • A Journey through the Hills!
  • Alexa Falk
  • Breezy and Branden
  • Candace & Jared
  • Cody -Nichole-Skyler
  • Craig, Mallory & Carter Nikolaus
  • Dan & Shelby
  • Jim & Jessica
  • K & M Helberg
  • K. Wimer Photography
  • Katrina & Ryan
  • Kelsie & Ethan
  • Kyleen and Brent
  • Mrs Adam Brown
  • Natalee Marie
  • Nate & Jenny
  • Patrick & Alisha Frost
  • Peace Love & Crayons
  • The Bybee's
  • the fugal family
  • The Steed's
  • The Woodward's
  • Tuutau Universe!

Blog Archive

  • ► 2010 (4)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (1)
  • ► 2009 (12)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (2)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► February (2)
  • ▼ 2008 (6)
    • ▼ December (5)
      • Christmas in Las Vegas!
      • Husband Tag
      • The Douglas Christmas Tree!
      • I passed!
      • Cinderella Slideshow
    • ► November (1)




 

Cinderella 2008

Our Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones