Cinderella Slideshow

As most of you know, the Cinderella Program has become a major part of our lives. Check out our Cinderella slideshow below to catch a glimpse of all the fun we had at State and Internationals this year in 2008!

5 comments:

Mallory Nikolaus said...

I love your slideshow! It is so funny how our husbands just get thrown into the Cinderella world with no complaints and have as much fun as we do! Love ya girl!

Mittelstadt Family said...

OK. So I am officially jealous of you and Tiare! I hope I spelled that right. You guys are so freakin beautiful!!! If I didn't love you guys so much, I would totally hate you! Ha ha. I hope things are going well for all of you and that we get to meet up in Jan when we go home to visit! We love you!
(oh, and I want to know how you changed the name of each picture, I can't figure that out :)

Kyleen and Brent said...

So cute, its good to see you guys! Did I invite you to my Blog? I will send an invite just in case! Hey, since we live so close together now we need to hang! I'll send you my cell over email! Happy Holidays!

Jenny said...

Totally adorable slideshow! You two should both be fined for being so photogenic... it just isn't fair to the rest of us poor saps.

Anonymous said...

T- you look beautiful in all of your cinderella pictures! love u <3