Tommy's Birthday!

On February 13, Tommy turned 25!! I surprised him that morning with breakfast in bed! Unfortunately, I had to spend most of the day at work, but after I got off work, I sent him on a surprise birthday scavenger hunt around St. George. The hunt took him around to some of our favorite places to shop and eat and he got a special treat at each place. It ended at one of our favorite Japanese and sushi restaurants...Samurai 21, where I was waiting anxiously for him! Before we sat down for dinner I gave him his gift, the newest John Grisham novel, THE ASSOCIATE. (He has recently become an avid John Grisham fan and it makes me really happy to see him enjoying reading so much!) After an amazing (and expensive) hibachi dinner, we headed home and he was greeted with a decorated living room and chocolate cake. Sorry...unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures of his special day. Hopefully I'll remember the camera next time!
Happy birthday, Sweetie! I love you!

1 comments:

Mittelstadt Family said...

Hey! Happy Birthday Tommy! T-give him a big hug and kiss for me! ha ha. We miss you guys so much! Hope everything is going well.