So, I'm totally going through withdrawals from competing in college gymnastics! I know that it was simply time to move on and I am excited to step into the next stage of my life...but I just didn't realize that I would miss it this much! It was such a huge part of my life! However, I have definitely been keeping close tabs on my SUU team this year and I couldn't be more proud of them! I am so proud to be a former member of the "Flippin' Birds"! I was looking through some of my old gym pics and I just had to post a few old photos of me and my girls! I...LOVE...THE T-BIRDS!
I miss it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
T- sadly that feeling never really goes away, but man were those some good years or what! I may have not been your teamate through college, but you were an awesome teamate and wonderful friend for the many years before that! I love ya!
Post a Comment