Okay, so ever since I found Facebook, I've really slacked off on our blog...but I'm gonna try not to do that anymore! So in a nutshell update...I guess the biggest change is our move to Las Vegas, NV! We've been here since December 2009 and even though we miss being closer to our family and friends, we're enjoying it so far.
Tommy is doing well in his job at Sherwin-Williams Paint and has quickly learned all the secrets of managing a paint store and helping customers! Now mixing and tinting paint himself, he is fast becoming a paint expert...so if any of you DIY painters out there have any questions, he'll be more than happy to help out!
I just recently took up a job coaching at Gymcats Gymnastics in Henderson. I love being back in the gym...I really miss being a gymnast myself and I enjoy coaching the next generation of athletes. I'm still retaining my athletic training certification and am looking for opportunities to further that, as well! I'm also still enjoying my job as Utah State Cinderella Royalty Coordinator and publisher of the Royal Carriage Newsletter.
All in all, we're doing great! We miss everyone in Utah, but look forward to making a new life here in Vegas!
Our big move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment