Utah Cinderella!

Well this past weekend was the Utah State Cinderella Pageant! As royalty coordinator, I was super busy and stressed and exhausted...but it was so much fun! I am so excited for my new royalty, Courtlyn, Danielle, Kyara, Jenika, and Ashley...and of course all of my awesome royalty moms! It was great seeing Tiare reign as International Miss! She also had two of her International royalty sisters join her as visiting royalty! Thanks to Kennedy and Taylor for coming down...it was so fun! (By the way, they are all at the Arizona State Pageant right now and I am so jealous! I wish I was there to see all my amazing Arizona Cindy sisters!)

The Int'l royalty in their adorable 80's outfits!



















Tiare being beautiful at the Welcome Banquet



















Me with Ashley and Angelique















Our old royalty (without Daphne). I love you girls!















With Ash and Stef during Interview

2 comments:

Mallory Nikolaus said...

Tehani!!!

I'm so happy you had a great time at the UT State Pageant but I sure missed you in AZ! Tiare loved playing with my little Carter but you will meet him in Dallas!

Love you!!!!!

Kennedy & Nicole Miller said...

We had such a great time! Thank you for having us and can't wait to see you all again in Dallas!