Since I'm always helping and super busy at all the Cinderella preliminaries, I hardly ever get a chance to take any pictures. But I got a couple this weekend at the Weber County Prelim. It turns out, a couple members of my royalty (when I was the State Woman) were competing. Stefani and Ashley were my State Miss and Teen. And they both won Saturday as Teen and Woman! I was so proud of them! We got an "old royalty" photo after they were both crowned. I love you guys!
Cinderella Sisters: Me, Ashley, and Stefani
Weber County Prelim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
TEHANI!!!!!!!
I saw your mama and sister today!!!! Tiare did her Spirit of the Earth dance today and I just love it! I wish you were down here with them! I miss you!!!!!!!!
Did you hear I broke my ankle?? You need to fix me now that you're all done with school!
LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment